Finnex mighty ray 60

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riverhawk

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone give me info on this..yes i know its chinese... Par rating on this ...thinking of my 5gal nano..has coralife mini on right now... 10000k and acitinic..would this be better or worse.has 52 white,4 blue,4red led lights ...

I got the finnex ray 2, actinic/ 12k and for the price it's an eye shocker. It's a sham I couldn't find many reviews online about them cause I went out on a lim to test them on my fluval but great light And good color.

What size fluval and what kind of corals if any..;) will b going on my 5 gal...

Mine is a 6 gallon and with two snow onyx clowns and gbta. And are you asking what corals I plan to put in mine?

I did a little more research on the mighty ray. And what I have found is it is geared more for planted fresh. I know the ray2 comes in a 12 inch model. On amazon for around 50bucks. What are the dimensions of your 5 gal?

Mr60 advertised on amazon as being for corals..5gal is standard 5 gal..looks like urs.. Rectangular...have low lite frags..but might want medium lights at some point..

Back
Top Bottom