First 40gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heavily planted with driftwood and rocks (live easy plants) like anubias, ferns, swords these ate these are the fish I like freshwater angel,rainbow fish, plecos, apple snails, knifefish,

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Kuhli loaches and corydoras for clean up crew (and a bn Pleco or other smaller species if you must have a Pleco, ). I love harlequins too mid level small fish, hatchet fish for surface swimmers , black neon tetras (bigger and IMO hardier than blue neons) I'm not sure what else as I have these with mollies and guppies for the colours, once the mollies/guppies have gone I will be looking to up my schools of harlequins,marbles and tetras .. I love simple easy to care for fish :)

I have a similar size tank and I just put in some African cichlids and in a couple of weeks I'll be adding a red tail rainbow shark. Probably down the road I am thinking about clown loaches, depending on the size of the current fish at the time. Just my plan that I am sharing for ideas

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom