First additions to the reef since all the deaths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, those are the fish that I really want. Maybe a goby or mandarin sometime in the future, but for now I want a healthy stable tank with a good variety of colors. I think I will accomplish that with this stocking. I will have purple with the coral beauty, yellow and brown with the foxface, red with the tang, black and white with the clowns and blue with the chromis. Maybe something with more yellow down the road, but I cant think of anything like that I want right now. Maybe some bright corals!

Picking up the bi-color foxface in 5 hours. Cant wait! This tank is doing so well now. The diatoms have cleared up and the tank looks great. I think the gfo/carbon reactor was a blessing and also possibly the cost of the fish die off. I have talked to alot of people and read that if too many of the particles from the carbon or the gfo get in the tank it can cause that sort of problem. I rinsed both the gfo and the carbon, but maybe not well enough. But, it also has taken care of all my algae and diatom problems. Just will be more careful when changing out the media next time. Will post pics tonight when I get the foxface, then in a couple weeks the white tail bristletooth. Stay tuned!

spoonman said:
In the bucket and angry!

Hahah! Mine did the same!! Kinda nerve wracking:/ they are really hardy though so youre good!!

Say, how big is that goby?? Looks nice and big!!

They are both about 4". Cant get a pic of the goby. Check out my other thread. My carpet nem just ate my emerald crab!

image-4269738561.jpg

image-3463024649.jpg

spoonman said:
They are both about 4". Cant get a pic of the goby. Check out my other thread. My carpet nem just ate my emerald crab!

Thats one beautiful fox;) i saw that!! Crazzyy!!

Love the carpet anenome! I had one for about 6 months and had to get rid of it. I wanted diamond gobies and he was eating all of them. I am having a problem with diatoms right now. What did u say you thought caused ur diatom project?

Got it from bulk reef supply during a group buy. Carey should be running another group buy before the end of the month if you want to get in!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom