First Aquarium-20 Gallon Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pickles12807

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my first aquarium, besides my betta tank. I started cycling it two weeks ago and it's finally ready ? I'm going to my LFS tomorrow and am planning on getting 10 glowlight tetras. If everything goes well I will be adding 10 harlequin rasboras and a honey gourami in the near future, along with a mystery snail and some ghost shrimp that are currently housed with my betta. There's some items I plan on changing in the future (making it more natural) but I'm pretty happy with it since it's my first tank. Let's just hope everything goes well when I introduce the fish!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421556339.749009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421760871.644232.jpg

The color is off, but here's a picture that shows my tank now. I added my fish over the past couple days and everybody is doing great so far. I ended up going with a flame dwarf gourami instead of a honey gourami.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Really nice looking tank. Makes me want to do a better job with my tank. The rasboras will be a good addition.

Thanks everybody. I do have a few live plants: 3 anubias, a java fern, and a marimo moss ball. I want to get more in the future, but since this is my first tank and first time having live plants I want to make sure these do okay first.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom