First Cichlid!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

umramgirl86

Aquarium Advice Activist
Guys, I'm super excited!! I have been wanting a GBR and I finally found one!!! I bought him along with some Cichlid pellets! I can't wait to get it acclimated!

Congrats on your first cichlid! my gbr was mean and didn't want any body but one cory cat to be in there. She was strange.

Here it is! I don't know if its a boy or girl, but I named it "Fritzwell!" I hope it'll be nice!

Attachments

• image-2938987355.jpg
    image-2938987355.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image-276906777.jpg
    image-276906777.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 99
umramgirl86 said:
Here it is! I don't know if its a boy or girl, but I named it "Fritzwell!" I hope it'll be nice!

Looks female to me but I may be wrong cause of the U shape anal fin and the bigger spot.

RAH said:
Looks female to me but I may be wrong cause of the U shape anal fin and the bigger spot.

Ha! Fritzwell the girl! Will she get to be bright colored like all the other ones I see?

umramgirl86 said:
Ha! Fritzwell the girl! Will she get to be bright colored like all the other ones I see?

Um.... to me no not like flowerhorn but more like firemonth but personality definitely will shine

Yes the females are just as beautiful as the male. You`ll love her. My son has 1 in his tank as well and he has a blue light, and it makes the purple glow n it looks like she`s wear lip stick.

Very good looking one you got there btw.

Back
Top Bottom