First saltwater build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finecheapwine4u

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all finally took the plunge into saltwater and got a 20g tank. Currently week and a half into cycle. I have about 20lbs of live rock and one dry rock in there. With a coralife lunar light. And a emperor 280 filter along with 240 gph pump. Can't wait to get fully stocked. H20 params are right on schedule. I keep moving the rock finally settled on the current layout, what do y'all think? Also it will be a reef. Since this is my first saltwater tank any advice is greatly appreciated. Especially with corals can't wait to get some in there. Thanks I've been cruising these boards for awhile lot of good info. So howdy from Texas!!

Attachments

• image-2240204989.jpg
    image-2240204989.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 99
hello again i have some stocking questions. I am going to get a clown maybe two thoughts?? and i want a goby or something similar on the bottom or in the rocks again thoughts? ive read nems get to big for a 20 how about a rock nem i would love to have one for the clowns. then onto the corals my light can grow pretty much anything. ohh well thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom