First Time Aquascaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are you planning on stocking in it ?

I'm thinking:

1 (or 2) Hawaiian Yellow Tangs
1 (or 2, depending on if I get the second Yellow Tang) Blue Tangs
1 pair of undecided Clownfish
and I would really love to have an Emperor Angel, but I know these guys get HUGE!

Having all these tangs require a huge tank .
Live aquaria .com has suggest you only put 1 tang per tank unless its a large tank blue tangs grow as big as a emperor angel .
And require a big tank .

Live aquaria .com has suggest you only put 1 tang per tank unless its a large tank blue tangs grow as big as a emperor angel .
And require a big tank .

Thanks. Ill take a look at that site some more tomorrow. Its pretty late here and I gotta get some sleep. Goodnight :)

And require a big tank .

I have a 120 gallon tank and after doing a little more research here's what I've come up with:

(All Juveniles at 1-3 inches)
1 Yellow Tang
1 Purple Tang
1 Foxface Lo or Emperor Angel
1 cleanup crew

Live aquaria does suggests that if you want multiple tangs to add them simultaneously and thats exactly what ill be doing.. I'm aware of how big all these fish will get and when the time comes I will be able to move them to a more suitable home.

Back
Top Bottom