Fish compatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cmonty12

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 2 yellow tailed damsels and 4 green chromis and two green spotted puffers i have enough rocky areas that the chromis and damsels want the same spots any ideas on helping keep the piece

Wow! How much live rock? If you can move your powerhead a in the direction of where the like to hang out. Also rescaping the live rock will force them to find a new "home"

i rescaped it and now no one wants to hang around them lol but i guess thats part of the process..

watch your salinity with the green spots they are brackish water fish and also puffers typicaly should be kept single as they tend to be very aggressive towards one anoher imo good luck hope it all works out for you

Surprisingly I got them young and they started brackish but I introduced the other fish and they haven't had a problem at all. They pay no attention to the other fish at all. Again it's a rather large tank so if my salinity changes it won't be so drastic that I won't catch it In a day or two

well compatibility problem solved one damsel died, just so happened he was the mean one

Back
Top Bottom