Fish compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al.Ilgaz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone, just got done cycling my fish only tank, I'll be returning my damsels today and start buying my fish. I'm thinking about starting with a couple of clowns. Eventually I want to have a fox face, a yellow long nose butterfly, and a dwarf angel. Are there any saltwater veterans that would object to this list? Please let me know if they would get along. Thank you for your time.

Ps I have a 56 gallon tall tank. 30x18x24 are the dimensions. No love rock, only live sand. I'll eventually start adding live rock little by little as I establish my tank. Before I start adding more fish after the clowns I'll get started on the live rock.

The only concern I would have is with the Butterfly. They need 120+ gallon and butterflys are generally tough to keep alive. Especially in a tank that is not established. Might have issues with the dwarf angel too. Depends on the angels personality. If it is aggressive at all (which it could be because its going to be in a slightly smaller than optimal tank) then the butterfly will stress.

If you wanted to go by the book, the dwarf angel and Foxface need 70+ gallon tanks.

No worries I'm not getting them now and would have done research before hand.

Back
Top Bottom