Fish idears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stardaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi every one I have a 120 liter tank witch I'm useing as a commuting tank with all sorts of fish in it I also have a 100 liter tank that has been set up for about 5 weeks and all ready have a pleco in there could any body tell me what sort of funky fish I could put in there as my wife wants angle fish and I'm looking to put a puffer fish in there so any idears meny thanks Russell

Can you tell me what sort of fish I can put with angle as I'm gona start getting them on Saturday please

I would get small fish to put with angels, such as tetras, danios, or rasboras. Some hatchets for the top would be nice. Cory's for the bottom.

Just to clarify, you have a pleco in the 100 liter tank and are also wanting to add one angelfish (please correct me if I am reading this wrong). I am no good with liters so I converted this to gallons, so your tank is around 26 gallons.

That being said some of the following would go nicely with the angelfish. As a side note do not get to small of fish or your angelfish will eat them once they reach adulthood.

- Cory Cats
- Black Skirt Tetras
- Lemon Tetras
- Platies
- Swordtails

As a rule of thumb if it is not a fin nipper, does not move really fast (danios are probably going to stress the fish out), and is bigger then an adult angelfishes mouth (these fish can get up to 6in.) then it will probably be okay.

The only issue I see is that your tank might be a bit small for the Angelfish once it is full grown.

What types of fish do you like?

I have a common pleco and was looking to put a angle fish do my wife maybe a few swordtails as few koi cat fish just some think to catch your eye when you see it really

Back
Top Bottom