Fish Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IssyDizzy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 12 and a half gallon tank with three mollies and four neons what would be some nice additions?

I have guppies, rummy nose tetras and clown loach ideas already

I would love advice and if any one had any pics I would appreciate it very much

I'm really looking for corlour but don't wont beta as if they die because they are so gorgeous I suppose it would make me awful... I know... Dramatic but it does make me feel bad :) !!!

I have a 12 and a half gallon tank with three mollies and four neons what would be some nice additions?

I have guppies, rummy nose tetras and clown loach ideas already

I would love advice and if any one had any pics I would appreciate it very much

I'm really looking for corlour but don't wont beta as if they die because they are so gorgeous I suppose it would make me awful... I know... Dramatic but it does make me feel bad :) !!!

Mollies need more room than a 14, they need 30g minimum. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but clown loaches are completely out of the question for you, clown loaches need a huge tank, like hundreds of gallons.

I second the clown loaches are not in the cards. I suggest mini/nano fish. Tetras are great, colorful and easy. I love neons, they really sparkle in a planted tank. Cories are a blast! I have too many at the moment..:flowers:

You're pretty much at capacity, unfortunately. Mollys are rather messy fish and take up a lot of bioload. Neons are small but active; same with rummynose and most tetras, danios, which ideally would be in a 20 gal minimum for more swim room. As others of have said clown loaches are not ideal for a small tank. You could add some shrimp though, a snail or two. If you want more fish it could be a good excuse to upgrade the tank. :)

Back
Top Bottom