fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah I did pre cal in college and slacked off and finished with an 85 without studying for finals. I like puzzle solving. Jeopardy is where it's at. Now that's my kinda game other then hockey

Chronos313 said:
Nah I did pre cal in college and slacked off and finished with an 85 without studying for finals. I like puzzle solving. Jeopardy is where it's at. Now that's my kinda game other then hockey

If I slacked of in pre cal I would have finished with a 5 lol

And I see from your avatar you left your smarts on the wayside when you chose your favorite hockey team lol kidding of course

Haha ouch, to be honest I was a Montreal fan back in the Patrick Roy era but I prefer hometown teams. I think the jets are set up better then mist southern teams and a majority of Canadian teams. Especially coming from Atlanta and staying in the eastern conference when they are now a western team. Had they been in the west they would have made the playlets I'm sure. They should have redone the schedule as they knew the sale was going to happen. Bad business on bettmans part as always. But anyways ya I'm good at math but no good at chemistry. Good at biology and physics not very good at psychology. But when it comes down to jeopardy I rock lol

There was an awful fight at the seafood restaurant…Four fish got battered

How does a group of dolphin’s make a decision?…Flipper coin

Who held the baby octopus for ransom?…Squidnappers

What did one rock pool say to the other rock pool?…Show me your mussels

Why did the fish cross the road?…It was the chicken’s day off

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week! :D

Alright this one is easy but its getting difficult to find good brain teasers.

In the ocean I live, but one touch of dry land for me, I die.
What am I?

Back
Top Bottom