Fish problems!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deano320

Aquarium Advice Regular
Theres a few of my fish flicking off gravel and driftwood, theres no signs off whitespot or any other illness!! I also checked my water and everything is perfect..anyone any ideas what the prob could be or why they are flicking?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

At any time are they gasping at the top of the tank, I've seen mine do it but only when the air stone I ha broke so there was hardly any oxygen going in

Don't no if it helps but thought its worth checking

Sent from fish phone

At any time are they gasping at the top of the tank, I've seen mine do it but only when the air stone I ha broke so there was hardly any oxygen going in

Don't no if it helps but thought its worth checking

Sent from fish phone

even without an airstone if they have adequate surface agitation they should be getting oxygen.

Flashing can be nothing, depends how frequent. They could have an itch, something in their gill, something in their mouth... However, it is a sign of a parasite. I would do some water changes and monitor carefully. What exactly are your parameters?

My parameters atm stand at:

Ph: 7.6
Ammonia: 0ppm
Nitrites: 0ppm
Nitrates: 5ppm

Sent from my SM-G901F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It might be internal parasites, I know that feeling man. Lately I've been using seacheams products which have done alright so far. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom