Fish shows???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Are there fish shows because I heard of some somewhere also do they do them in the US? Just wondering because I wanna know.

I believe he was talking about breed or species shows. Like Westminster for dogs. And to be honest, I'm not sure if they have them here in America.

LPXnoob said:
I believe he was talking about breed or species shows. Like Westminster for dogs. And to be honest, I'm not sure if they have them here in America.

Lol. Oh. Yea, I'm not sure about that either :/

If they don't lets get them started, I'd love to meet some of you guys and pick up some more shrimp... You can never have enough.

They do have fish shows for goldfish both here in the US and abroad!!! I do not know about other species of fish.

LPXnoob said:

Yes I was! Thanks heard of guppy one before but idk.

If you're talking about tv shows, I don't think so.

If you're talking about fish club shows/auctions, absolutely.

Google in your area for fish club or fishkeepers club and you should find a group near you. There are some speciality clubs and some where you are welcome to join no matter which species you're into.

LyndaB said:
If you're talking about tv shows, I don't think so.

If you're talking about fish club shows/auctions, absolutely.

Google in your area for fish club or fishkeepers club and you should find a group near you. There are some speciality clubs and some where you are welcome to join no matter which species you're into.

Talking about shows and auctions. Thanks I will do that.

Back
Top Bottom