Fish stock 58 gallon | fish jumble game.{aka bug Menagerie}

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the rainbows adopted the ram's as their buddys so I have a big bike gang of fish.. The rams feed with everyone so I am pretty happy about that.. They grab the wafers I put in for my corys and take off with them. Bad for the cories but great for the rams.. :)

They seem to be settled in great and hopefully everyone will be ok for the holiday. I am getting them a baby sitter for every 2nd or 3rd day or so.. (hopefully)

How are the Celebes Rainbows doing? I have to live vicarously thru you. I am NOT setting up a brackish tank.

I want your brichardi fry for a work tank! :)

The Celebes are doing well. Two of my female Mollies are getting fatter and hopefully live foods are on the way! My two flounder in the QT tank are still with me and my new flounder can be found anywhere in the tank, except the sand. He is driving Trevor nuts--which is highly amusing.

How big is the work tank? Who else is in the tank?? Once they reach a certain size, they are going to Tanks A Lot, unless you really want a few.

Great news on the Celebes and flounders!! :)

The work tank is currently in my head... :) It would be bricardi exclusive I would think.. but would have to get my manager to approve it being on my desk.. Someone a few cubes over has a snail on her desk..

Do you realize the brichardi will need about ten gallons for two of them, more if they decide to breed for you?

Ya that is what I was thinking.. 2 in a 10 or 20.... Did you think I was hoping for a bakers dozen.. :)

I would love to do something different with my 8 gallon hex but I am too afraid to touch any of them because they have lived there for so long with out problems.. :) Kind of a 'don't fix what isn't broken type thing'

Did you think I was hoping for a bakers dozen
No, but when you said another person had a snail...I wasn't sure how big of a tank you could keep.

Leave the 8 gal alone--you'll drive yourself crazy if you mess with it :wink:

BTW--I'm ready for my t-shirt, "I'm not WILD about riverfront - but I bought fish there anyway"

Ya If I ask I will tell him that I want a 10 or 20 gallon...

Your right I won't touch the 8.. They are all super happy... :)

You got the gobies?!?!?!?!!??

11 days away and no fish death's.. ya hooooo.. while I was away I was concerned but the tank probably did well with me away and not being able to over feed them.. haha...

I am really happy that i still have my 4 golden rams... :) :) :)

ya i hade a babysitter feed them twice (i made small bags to eliminate any guess work) but I kept the water changes for me :)

still doing small daily water changes... Acidentally left my lights on over night on Monday.. :( Everyone seems fine but my one delphax didn't enjoy it so he is QT'd

The delphax that didn't like the lights on did not make it. But everyone else is very happy.

My Nitrates are registering at just above 5ppm... Should I be doing extra water changes to bring them down?

Ammonia is 0 and Nitrite is 0.

poikilotherm said:
Yay! I'm the 2000th viewer of this thread. Do I get a prize?

I guess I should just start emailing Menagerie directly..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just try to keep my questions to one or 2 threads so I am not all over the site.. :)

I send you some kudo's for a prize Poikilotherm and some to Menagerie for always playing along with me.. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom