Fish stuck in rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bray84

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi so woke up and notice my flame angle missing after a long search nothing then notice my shrimp goin mad at bit of rock so turned it over and found my flame dead. Must of not been able get out so has anyone fish got stuck in rock and died before as it was my favourite fish and don't want it to happen again :(

Hi so woke up and notice my flame angle missing after a long search nothing then notice my shrimp goin mad at bit of rock so turned it over and found my flame dead. Must of not been able get out so has anyone fish got stuck in rock and died before as it was my favourite fish and don't want it to happen again :(

Mine has been stuck in fake grass before and died

Not good, mine was in smallest crack had rip him out so noway was he getting out on his own

Darwin in action :(

I always worry about my betta getting tangled in plants and drowning since he's a terrible swimer.

Sorry to hear. It sucks. I had a tailspot blenny who was hiding in a rock that I took out when I was upgrading my tank. I didn't realize he was in there and took my sweet time with it. I didn't know he was dead till I saw his skeleton the next day. My CUC ate him up.

I just think sad way to go but was no way he would of got out but things like this happen now and again but here in uk flame was £75. Rock is facing different way now so won't happen again

I just think sad way to go but was no way he would of got out but things like this happen now and again but here in uk flame was £75. Rock is facing different way now so won't happen again

Crazy price.. Luckily mine was only a strawberry peacock for 6.99

Yeah can get then cheaper but don't trust as imported straight to shop and other shop don't mind as uses one of best suppliers in uk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom