Fish tank kings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
Do any of you watch fish tank kings? I started watching today... And I'm hooked!

I've tried! I don't like how much the people on the show fight and complain though so it kinda turned me away from it.

What network does it come on? Sounds like something I would really like

I've tried! I don't like how much the people on the show fight and complain though so it kinda turned me away from it.

I also watched tanked on animal planet and they fought on that show as well, I just look past the members fighting lol. I like how they show how tanks are built and all the fish of course!

I also watched tanked on animal planet and they fought on that show as well, I just look past the members fighting lol. I like how they show how tanks are built and all the fish of course!

Absolutely love tanked!

I love tanked but it seems like I only catch the reruns of past episodes and nothing new

Well of course, there is going to be fighting on an reality show. But they did a little too much for me and they have one super annoying/ whiny guy on there. But I did like how knowledgable and stuff they are about the fish. The show just never pulled me in like I had hoped for. I'm glad you enjoy it though, I feel ya I like to see the tanks and fish too. I may try it out again later on down the line and see if my feelings change. :))

My dream is to have a saltwater tank... But I doubt that would ever happen, definitely don't have the money for that! I just live vicariously through the show lol!

Yea I feel like they don't show a lot of things. I do know many of those tanks are just for tv and get broken down pretty quickly after filming. I don't know what they really do. Maybe we are seeing them add the fish after a 99% water change? They claim they are just adding their bacterial supplement but I have used it and it doesn't work.

I love fish tank kings and tanked!! I'm a reality tv nut though lol I know a lot of members hate them both

Which do you like better? FTKs or Tanked. Hard one but I vote FTKs.

Hm, it is a hard one. I like tanked because its just entertaining and reality like, I like TFKs because they seem to know what they're doing (at least Francis does)

Hm, it is a hard one. I like tanked because its just entertaining and reality like, I like TFKs because they seem to know what they're doing (at least Francis does)

I gotta agree, Francis does really seem to know his fish for sure!

I like Tanked a lot better. Just seems less rehearsed the fish tank kings lol

I have to fast forward a lot of stuff because it seems so set up or staged at times. That guys wife (red hair lady) drives me insane!

Back
Top Bottom