Fishless cyclin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, I need to get the reef master kit... I wasn't planning on adding coral right away though.. I was gonna go about a month with a FOWLR tank and use that month to do more research on coral and what is needed. Do I still need to test calcium with a FOWLR tank? Right now my sg is at 1.023

For fish only 1.023 is ok but to do corals you will need to raise your salt level .
Cal , essential elements , iodine and everything you need is in your salt mix .
That's why we do frequent water changes to replenish these levels .
And to remove nitrates

For fish only 1.023 is ok but to do corals you will need to raise your salt level . 1.025 Cal , essential elements , iodine and everything you need is in your salt mix . That's why we do frequent water changes to replenish these levels . And to remove nitrates
Ah ok! Yeah, I had only done research for FOWLR. I was planning on doing research on reef tanks after I had my FOWLR going for a while just so I have the general "routine" for saltwater.

I will speak on behalf if a lot of other posters here and highly suggest research and patience .
Read a lot .
Ask questions if you're not sure ,
The only dumb question is one you didn't ask ,

I will speak on behalf if a lot of other posters here and highly suggest research and patience . Read a lot . Ask questions if you're not sure , The only dumb question is one you didn't ask ,

Will do! Thanks for your help! :D

Back
Top Bottom