FishsheetA7: Stocking Freshwater Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOA

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

I have been working on a new fishsheet for a while now and I have to admit I am pretty happy with this one. This one has a ton of new features including multi-sheet applications, species "blackout" when fish are not suitable for a particular environment, editable compatability (not finished, unfortunately), and side-by-side comparisons with other stocking rules (inch-per-gallon and graduated area rule). Also, I simplified the entire user interface--less jargon, more application. Anyhow, I would really appreciate if some of you would take a look at it and tell me what ya think...

http://sites.google.com/site/moashowmanyfish/fishsheeta7-prototype

MOA

Hello,

It is Excel 2007 (.xlsx). I know that it can be an inconvenient format for people who have not had the opportunity to upgrade their systems, but I have no other format that can handle some of the computations. I had to balance usability with accuracy and the best blend I had available was .xlsx.

MOA

I've give it another shot when I have a little more time. I'm pretty tech savvy, so shouldn't be a problem.

Thread locked: violation of Community Rules.

Participants may not post to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a sponsor account has been established and then only in areas here where advertising is expressly permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom