Fishwrangler's 75gal Salty Adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see, female is the bigger one and the male is the little one right?

Talked with my dad about the RO filter and he said the BRS 4 stage one is good; thought it was going to be in the $250 range though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Everyone ate the mysis shrimp today.
Was also nice because the rest of my family got back from a 2 week vacation(yes I stayed home alone so I could work) and they got to see fish for first time.
Temperature was back around 80* this morning so I pulled the tops forward a bit. AC is also on so that helps :)

I found that nasty worm!!!!

From what I can see its at least 5 inches long and I don't like it at all!!!!

Nice?! Its just going to eat any leftover bits of food right?

Oh yea how should I treat red slime?

Ok no touching the creepy/slightly cool worm.

Gotcha gotcha. In addition to the possible fish&more rock I'll see what the lfs has for power heads.

Looking for fans for my light canopy and am looking for 120v options, but the azoo fans that I was reccomended to get are only 12v. Do they come with a transformer to plug into a 120v outlet?

The hood only has 2 5/16th inch inside clearance so trying to find one that will fit is almost impossible.

Talked things over with my dad and we think using under eave soffit vents on top to let the heat out.

While doing more research on the longnose hawkfish it seems they should be added last to avoid agression so royal gramma will be added sunday if lfs has one.
This means after the gramma I'll add the foxface in 2 weeks, then shrimp 2-3 weeks later, and then the sixline and longnose 2 weeks after the inverts.

Was going to move some of the rocks around Saturday, but a ceramic tile at work today had different ideas. Sliced my hand for a good 2 inches, and I'm not about to put it in sw. Have done that with lite cuts and it was no fun

I was able to one hand the rocks into position. Heading to an lfs tomorrow to see what they have for rock, get a powerhead if they have one, and a royal gramma if they have one.

Looking good man!! Sweeet bristle worm:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks! The bristle worm does have a really cool head on him, looked like a mini snake

That is the same ro/di system i have, it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That is the same ro/di system i have, it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Great to hear another member who has had good results with it.

I got another 8.5 pounds of LR, a small royal gramma, and a small 6 line. Wasn't planning on getting the six line, but it was in the same tank as the gramma without any agression issues and my dad said he would be fine being put in now. Hope he is right on this one..
They didn't had a few powerheads, but not the one I was looking for (jebao rw-8)

Pictures in a bit after everyoneis acclaimed and settles down.

Updated FTS Just need 2 more pieces of tonga rock like I have in front of the white rock to place infront of the purple rock and scape should be done.

Really like that scape!!

Thanks!
Now if only the tank on the other side of the room looked as good as this...

Mehh.. just got back from the aquarium.. mandarins, pajama cards and wrasse ohh myy..

Back
Top Bottom