Fishy names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzybeas

Aquarium Advice Freak
What are some of your fish names? I had a puffer named "Hootie the blow fish" and a lemonpeel angel named "Tammy Fae Baker" :D

I've got two brittle starfish. One named Godzilla and the other is PeeWee. I think the names are self explanitory.

I have a beta named Louie-da-fish. I also have an algae eater named Peter-Peter-Algae-Eater. The rest of the names are somwhat normal....

I have Clarkii Kent, the clown fish, (his sidekick is a carpet anemone named "throw rug")

I named one fish Lance, as in Lance Armstrong since he was used for cycling the tank, but no other names.

bi color blenny is cute face,my daughter calls the marron clown dancing girl because of the way she swims and we took nasty a@@ back to the fish store he was one mean basset.

My two tetras are Jay and Silent Bob, my Gourami doesn't have a name, I just call him my buddy. My golden algae eater is Dante and my upside down catfish is Randall.

Can't you tell I love Kevin Smith Movies???!?!

Well my sons named their blue damsel "chico" and their blenny "Jet" because it dashes up to get its food. We were going to name our clowns after a movie, but didn't. We did name one of our Astrea snails, it's name is two shells, because it has what looks like another shell on it's shell. :D

Tyson (Tuskfish), Prince (Purple Tang), Patric (Linkia Starfish), Thing (Serpent Star), Uncle Fester (Horseshoe Crab), and Bruce (Hawaiian Dragon Eel).

I think he will win the TDF, i love watching it.

Not to bable, but did you know that the average cyclist burns over 8000 calories a day, and their resting heartrate is around 45-60

I was in the army as a flight medic and had to do flight physicals. The Dr would do a 12 lead EKG and always ask if I was dizzy. HR of 46 and a BP of 94/40. Always made me laugh :lol:

I have a beta name Zigfried had two but he died just two days ago.. his name was Roy .I had him (Roy) for 6 years are they supposed to live that long?? Zig is 3 years old .
I also have a hermit named Hercules.. He's big..I have other fish but they are pretty bland names

I forgot, in my freshwater aquarium I named my bottom feeder "Clinton" He died. Now I have to come up with a name for my new one.

Very creative! I am afraid that I am now doomed to name all of our fish after "nemo" characters to please my 4 year old. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom