Flake/Pellet food recommendations/preferences?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Exigenn

Aquarium Advice Freak
So to start this off, i am interested in what different people feed to different types of fish.

Currently i am feeding Frozen brine shrimp + frozen blood worms, microworms as well as TetraMin to endlers, Guppys and cherry shrimp that are in the tanks.

I am not super happy with the tetramin and would be interested to hear what types of flakes/pellet other people feed guppies/endlers/shrimp.

Other then my fish im interested to see the variations in what people feed different fish and possibly why you prefer it to other foods.

New life spectrum is a good brand, brings out color better. Has pretty much everything you need.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

thank you for the suggestion, i am still curious what you feed your fish and what types of fish you have

I have predominantly Angelfish with some cory cats, guppies and BN plecos. I mostly feed Omega One or Cobalt Breeder flakes, FD Tubifex worms and frozen Brine Shrimp to the Angels adding shrimp and algae pellets for the cory cats & plecos. My guppies used to get Hikari Guppy diet before when I could get it at my local stores. Since stopping using it however, even with the Omega One flakes, their colors are not as vibrant as they were with the Guppy food ( which is made specifically for Guppies. Some thing you may want to consider for your endlers. (y)

For live foods I feed, blackworms, white worms, daphnia and baby brine shrimp. Prepared foods I feed, NLS and cobalt flake, NLS pellet and repashy gel foods.

I feed my guppies and endlers hikari guppy pellets, frozen blood worms and brine shrimp, and kens mini 5 stick blend, and occasionally fresh peas.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Thanks for the replies. I had no idea there was food specifically made for guppies to be honest.

Unfortunately after looking into it more i noticed that it has copper sulfate in it. I believe i read somewhere it was harmful to cherry shrimp which i have in my tanks.

I have shrimp, pricey guppies, different plecos, different corys, bettas and killifish. I feed NLS, Hikari, Omega One, Cobalt, New Era, Hikari frozen foods, Repashy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom