flashing :/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boadams87 said:
Just screw it on, turn on the water insert in tank!!!! All they are to it!!!!

Too easy! Lol, of course I tend to make things harder for myself them need be haha :)

My Kenyi cichlids used to constantly rub their sides and bellies on the gravel. They were perfectly healthy. I think its just something they do.

AndrewsPistol said:
My hose dealy has been slim the job pretty well so I just been using that BUT I am growing tired of mouthfuls of water lol!

Doing* not slim... Wth? Autocorrect will be the death of me!

ccross said:
My Kenyi cichlids used to constantly rub their sides and bellies on the gravel. They were perfectly healthy. I think its just something they do.

Quite possible. They look great, I can't see anything wrong... I did have a minor freak out because my water is heavily oxygenated and the bubbles stick to them, almost thought it was ich till they came off and floated to the top lol.

Quite possible. They look great, I can't see anything wrong... I did have a minor freak out because my water is heavily oxygenated and the bubbles stick to them, almost thought it was ich till they came off and floated to the top lol.

I get the tiny bubbles every time I do a water change. Usually all over my plants, heater and gravel. I think I have really aerated water here or something.

ccross said:
I get the tiny bubbles every time I do a water change. Usually all over my plants, heater and gravel. I think I have really aerated water here or something.

Me too, I have been doing a lot of changes lately and bubbles are everwhere lol, its a good thing tho I believe, just not so awesome on the eyes at times lol I get A LOT of em!

Me too, I have been doing a lot of changes lately and bubbles are everwhere lol, its a good thing tho I believe, just not so awesome on the eyes at times lol I get A LOT of em!

I think you get microbubles from the agitation. You also get it because there is alot of oxygen in the water.

xtra51 said:
I think you get microbubles from the agitation. You also get it because there is alot of oxygen in the water.

And I have 2 hob filters and a bubble wand. Bubbles for days :)

Back
Top Bottom