Flea bomb.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Graemecookie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just used a bob Martin flea bomb in the lounge where my tank is. I taped up all the gaps turned the pump off but left heater on. Covered it with a bin bag and then put a towel over the tank. Came back 5 hours later and all 4 of my shrimps were dead. All my fish seem fine apart from my
Baby bristlenose which I can no longer find. Why is it just the shrimps???? Any ideas?
I could not move my tank as its too big.

Sometimes shrimp can be really sensitive to trace chemicals. I would look for the pleco and see if it's alive. It sounds like you prepped the tank correctly, but I'm not sure if you covered the filter.

Sometimes shrimp can be really sensitive to trace chemicals. I would look for the pleco and see if it's alive. It sounds like you prepped the tank correctly, but I'm not sure if you covered the filter.
+1, Shrimp are a bit more sensitive, a few of mine died when my cousin sprayed deodorant inside my room. All the parameters were excellent, shrimp are a bit funny that way. You gotta be careful with them.

Back
Top Bottom