Floating Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Minnesota-koi

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just ordered five floating water hyacinth and was wondering if there are any good tips that you ladies and gentlemen had for me to have these babies flourish in my pond/fountain.

I have mind with flourish!! Thats the name of the bottle plus it says something like "comprehensive" something!! Two time a week and they grow! But for your im not 100% cause i have just one type of plants in my pond!!

Attachments

• image-3593825115.jpg
    image-3593825115.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 90
Thanks!! The flower of my pond plant is super cool but it lasts just one day :( so it is a big show when it comes out

I just received my plants and now i feel like I'm killing them by placing them outside. Thanks Minnesota for your random super cold weather. Hopefully my plants make it through the next two days well mainly nights because that is when the cold rolls in. Then spring should actually show up with the warmth the plants need.

Yeah!! Cool plants!! And believe me that amount is good!! I had even less than that the first time and now i give some to the guy that gave them
to me as a gift!

water lettuce, that surf grows like weeds in the warm weather, great shade producing plant with some lillys. You'll be trimming that stuff back before ya know it

Back
Top Bottom