floramax substrate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. Thought it would be better. Do one bag today then another one tomorrow instead wasting time rinsing. And already have taken the gravel out and skip that part tomorrow. It's really tempting xp I hate looking at my blue gravel lol

Will the clearifier it comes with kill the fish if I use it while they are in?

Okay good. And instead of another bag of floramax, I was thinking about getting flourite. Is it good to combine the two? Flourite on bottom and floramax on top.

So I've heard. Heard it's muddy or if you move the plants it'll cloud up. Anyways thanks, I'm fully awake and gonna get started now:) I'll post here if I have anymore questions. Thanx alot!

So I'm done replacing the gravel which was very tiring and of course the water is dirty. When should I add the clearifier? And I did something really stupid, I left my plants out and didn't know they would dry out.. as soon as I noticed I dumped them all quickly in the tank. Will they be okay? Or did I screw up bad and do something stupid:/ honest mistake, I didn't know...

i left a smaller plant out for about 2 hours yesterday.. i threw it back in and seems to be doing just fine.. i dont see it being any different than not watering a regular plant for a couple days..

Back
Top Bottom