Flourish Excel not killing BBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I know this thread isn't about Rams, but does my female Electric Blue Ram look pregnant? She looks bigger all of the sudden.

image-494043766.jpg

What is your Gh and Kh as Gh will pretty much tell you if you have enough magnesium in your water. Your Anubia's have the classic dark veins and light tissue of too little magnesium. I would still increase ferts to at least 2x a week and if need be 3x. How are the rest of your plants looking?

What is your Gh and Kh as Gh will pretty much tell you if you have enough magnesium in your water. Your Anubia's have the classic dark veins and light tissue of too little magnesium. I would still increase ferts to at least 2x a week and if need be 3x. How are the rest of your plants looking?

As of the moment, I don't have Kh and Gh test kits. I do have some spots on my Amazon Swords... which I know is another sign of a nutrient deficiency. Other than the BBA, my Vals or Dwarf Sagittaria look bad because of the algae. I will say that my Pogostemon Helferi has been my most successful plant so far and I'm thinking about making it most of my foreground.

Back
Top Bottom