For Sale: Fluval Canister 306

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsantucci

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,

I decided to upgrade my 306 to a 406 so I have my 306 for sale now. It was only used for 1 month so it's basically brand new. I've cleaned it out, feel free to rinse again when you get it.

I used the pipes and fixtures that I had already so I am including brand new tubing, inlet and outlet pipes/strainer, and brand new media that came with my 406 already packed in the trays. It has 2 carbon bags, 2 trays full of bio rings, bio sponge, and polishing pads. All you'll have to do it plug it in basically.

Amazon has these new for $169.99 right now. I'll sell this for $110 + shipping.

Great deal on a great filter, hope someone jumps on this! (y)

Hi all,

I decided to upgrade my 306 to a 406 so I have my 306 for sale now. It was only used for 1 month so it's basically brand new. I've cleaned it out, feel free to rinse again when you get it.

I used the pipes and fixtures that I had already so I am including brand new tubing, inlet and outlet pipes/strainer, and brand new media that came with my 406 already packed in the trays. It has 2 carbon bags, 2 trays full of bio rings, bio sponge, and polishing pads. All you'll have to do it plug it in basically.

Amazon has these new for $169.99 right now. I'll sell this for $110 + shipping.

Great deal on a great filter, hope someone jumps on this! (y)
Where did you buy it? Can you prove its only a month old? I wouldnt wanna buy it and find out its 3 years old

Where did you buy it? Can you prove its only a month old? I wouldnt wanna buy it and find out its 3 years old

Bought it from Petsmart. And yeah, I have receipts that show the date (can show later, I'm at work now). My tank has only been running since 7/26 or so.

As I mentioned also, I have brand new hoses, media, and media trays that came with the 406 I switched to.

The only thing new 'brand new' are the canister itself and the motor which are only the month old and I've cleaned. I have this in the box from the 406 I got and ready to ship. (y)

Bought it from Petsmart. And yeah, I have receipts that show the date (can show later, I'm at work now). My tank has only been running since 7/26 or so.

As I mentioned also, I have brand new hoses, media, and media trays that came with the 406 I switched to.

The only thing new 'brand new' are the canister itself and the motor which are only the month old and I've cleaned. I have this in the box from the 406 I got and ready to ship. (y)

Let me talk to my wife and ill pm you

ooh, tempting...you're local to me :)

what size tank did you use it on, and why did you upgrade?

ooh, tempting...you're local to me :)

what size tank did you use it on, and why did you upgrade?

Nice, let me know! I'm open to meeting.

I had it on a 46 gallon bow front. I'm heavily planted and obsessed with filtration so I just wanted to go bigger. I was running a Koralia Nano 240 for current to try to hit some deadspots since bow fronts are challenging with current. I tried the 406 and it was able to hit most spots, but even on this I'm upgrading the output to a spray bar this weekend.

In reality it was just fine for it though, kept the water very clear. My Koralia though kept causing too much current and wouldn't let anything settle.

Back
Top Bottom