fluval flora questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey all after setting up my 15 with plants i really love the aspects of plants and want to go deeper into the planted world. Ive been eyeing the flora in the Dr.F&S catalog and want to get your opinions could i a planted novice successful keep a beautiful planted tank with this kit? Is it hard to set up?

yes i do this buy wouldn't be twords the end of the summer after fish go in the nano and 15( should have some in the 15 today or tomorrow) for now i just want as much info as possible because i really want to go deeper into plants

do you know for how long? i get paied friday and cant miss a deal this great

I'm not sure. I was in their store earlier this week and noticed the sale, but I didn't look to see if the sale sign had an end date on it. I just know it sells for quite a bit more $ at times, so I thought I would mention it.

humana humana humana nice tank in the background! i hope to get the flora hows it been treating you?

I gotta say its pretty great. Its at work and it keeps me cool when Im answering silly computer questions on the phone. I need to do an updated photo. I pulled the Anubis out of the back because the rotilia are takeing over.

lol :D Can't beat the price, especially with the free shipping. I'd buy one myself if my husband wouldn't kill me! :brows::lol:

The Fluval Spec I bought just a few weeks after I started the 56 gallon tank. I had it on a shelf for two weeks before I worked up the nerve to pull it out. A friend gave me a betta and it was doing a number on my little girls endlers livebearers so I had to set it up quick. Which is why the lighting was so bad in the video. It was totally last minute. Between shots she stands up from the couch and said "My god Sean another one!" 3 setups in six months. I'm pushing my luck.

Back
Top Bottom