Fluval Flora?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does the Fluval Flora have good components? What level of light does it have (7.9 gallons 13 Watt compact florescent). Any input would be wonderful.

Would I end up replacing all the components in a few months? I really like the looks/ price of this tank. But I don't want to settle for less, I don't want the best of the best but I want this tank to grow dwarf baby tears, and some taller plants in the back. Then I will put ether CRS or Clown Killifish in there. Is this tank suitable for this 'dream'.

I believe you can buy another light that you can mount next to the one that comes with it to double up the wpg.

I haven't heard anything bad about the unit itself. I've been looking into whether I should go for the flora or spec myself.

I believe you can buy another light that you can mount next to the one that comes with it to double up the wpg.

I haven't heard anything bad about the unit itself. I've been looking into whether I should go for the flora or spec myself.

I wish i had an extra 120.00$ to just try the Flora. Then I would know if it is good... lol. I will just tell my parents I am stimulating the economy :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom