For Sale or trade: Fluval Mini CO2-20 Kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReidILewis

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a Fluval Mini CO2 kit that has been used half of a day, with plenty of CO2 left in the cartridge, it uses 20gram CO2 cartridges, people say you have to use the expensive Fluval cartridges, but you don't, as long as the cartridge is threaded it should fit. You can even buy an adapter and use 88gram cartridges. I'm asking $20 plus shipping, unless you want the box, I'm sure I can get it to fit in a small priority box which is $6. I will also take trades, let me know! I also have all of the instructions. It is nice and shiny! :rolleyes:

img_2425102_0_d3e707097f22239345fc8d01269e1f6f.jpg

img_2425102_1_6fa7647ad1f1a94c6df6370130e3abdd.jpg

With a 88gram cartridge, it should last a good while, I haven't done much research but I heard the 88gram is the way to go, and it isn't hard to turn this into an 88gram system.

I have the same setup on my 10 gallon. I bought 25 of the 16 gram cartridges on eBay for like $25 bucks. You only refill it once a day so it would last the same no matter what size tank. The cartridge on there now is like 3 weeks old and it's just about out. That's not bad.

Thank you for clearing that up. Hopefully that will help a buyer decide if its right for them! (y)

No problem, if I could use it, I'd snag it from you. You can use any size as long as the cartridge is threaded right.

Why are you getting rid of it after half a day, if you don't mind me asking.

Back
Top Bottom