Food question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earhtmother

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know there is food specifically for fry but is there one for juvies? Some of the platy/molly/guppy fry in my grow out tank are now sort of big but I would like them a little bigger before I add them back to the main tanks
At the moment I feed mainly North Fin veggie & kelp & now Fry starter if that helps

I know there is food specifically for fry but is there one for juvies? Some of the platy/molly/guppy fry in my grow out tank are now sort of big but I would like them a little bigger before I add them back to the main tanks
At the moment I feed mainly North Fin veggie & kelp & now Fry starter if that helps

Hello earth...

I use a small blender and mix low phosphate flaked and freeze dried foods together into a powder for my fish. This is easy for all smaller fish to digest.

B

**B**
Afraid I am not that dedicated a fish keeper. I don't make fresh food for my dog so sure not doing it for the fish. I will mix various foods but getting out a blender etc NOT happening - maybe if I was breeding to sell but this is just fry rescued from main tank before they become snacks. Guess I will just keep on as I am for now

Back
Top Bottom