Fragging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How do I frag what are the best ways what are the best tanks to keep them in and conditions also what are the best frag plugs I can use

Robbiesamp said:
How do I frag what are the best ways what are the best tanks to keep them in and conditions also what are the best frag plugs I can use

It all depends on what you are going to frag mushrooms,Zoas,Lps,sps?

The shallower the tank the better since you'll need less light to reach the bottom.. if you have the means to a custom build would be best at about 12" high

How do I grow corals the fast do I have to put something in the water or is it just the lights and flow

Robbiesamp said:
How do I grow corals the fast do I have to put something in the water or is it just the lights and flow

It's a combination of light and your water. what are your current water parameters

I usually get it tested at my lfs for free and haven't this week but last time everything was perfect except the salinity and it was a little bit height

If you could buy your wonk test kit it would be much better that way you know what your exact numbers are. Do the test everything like calcium,magnesium,Kh,Gh,phosphates?

Yea I just think its better letting them do it also does anyone know what this is

Attachments

• image-178026757.jpg
    image-178026757.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 123
I do I saw it on YouTube an always wanted it but have no idea what it is

If it doesn't work just go to YouTube and type in my 55 gallon reed tank and it will be the first one you will see the coral

There's some awesome coral! I think it looks like the one right after the red shroom. On my way to a fish club meeting. Maybe someone there will know.

Back
Top Bottom