Franks 29gal setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frankie_Garcia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I finally got all of my refugium setup.
Here's my main tank!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388447460.417835.jpg
Quad oddyssea lighting 24in
Eshopps nano overflow
Hydor internal nano skimmer
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388447521.160670.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388447534.172096.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388447555.718418.jpg
My refugium has a Rio 1400 return pump! 10lbs live sand. 8lbs of rock, and chaetomorpha

Real nice setup you have their. How has that refugium been working for you?

It's working great! I made like a cube with acrylic panels, for the water to come into and I just have a bag of carbon in there. I've seen a substantial difference in my water quality and tank maintenance

That's great to hear I have been thinking of adding one on my 29 gal biocube reef too.

Thanks for the heads up on that! Also I was wondering what your livestock is in your tank.

Thanks for the heads up on that! Also I was wondering what your livestock is in your tank.

I have 2 clarkii clowns
1 electric blue damsel

Blue, red, green, watermelon, and rhodactis mushrooms.
2 random zoa polyps, and frogspawn.

I'm going for a soft coral garden. I get my corals really cheap from a guy who frags small things off for me.

Love them! I would suggest getting 2 at a time and not adding one later. I made the mistake and one of my clowns now thinks the tanks is his/hers and I can't add anymore fish. But I don't want to take the clown out because she is a biggen

Back
Top Bottom