Free: Free Black Angelfish to Good Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxfrenkel19

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey All,

I'm shutting down my freshwater tank within the week, and have found a home for all my fish but one. She is an all-black, freshwater angelfish, about 3-4" long. I've had her for about a year and purchased her as a young fish. She is very smart and interested in the world outside the tank. Definitely my favorite freshwater fish! I want to make sure she goes to a good home, local only. I live in Boulder, CO. If anyone is interested, please email maxfrenkel19@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Soooo wish I lived closer! Good luck to you!

Thanks for the kind thought! Will need to give her to the LFS if I don't find a good home by Friday...not the end of the world, but would always rather see a fish go to an established, good home.

Will try to post pictures later to entice the rest of you.

I'd take her but I have kemo all week

Technically I don't have to move out of my current apartment until next Wed...although I'm trying to do so earlier. I could make myself available this weekend or early next week if it helps?

hello my name is bob and i live in delta co. if theres any way you could ship it to me i have a beautiful black male to keep her company. or if someones coming this way that could deliver her.

hello my name is bob and i live in delta co. if theres any way you could ship it to me i have a beautiful black male to keep her company. or if someones coming this way that could deliver her.

Thanks Bob, I just sent you a private message, hopefully we can work something out.

wow shes a beautiful black angel i cant wait . ty so much codfather. way to watch my back for me

wow shes a beautiful black angel i cant wait . ty so much codfather. way to watch my back for me

My pleasure!!!!! Thought of you when I saw this and her :) she is stunning in the pic for sure! Please start a thread and post pics when she gets in her new home!!!

Back
Top Bottom