Wanted: Free extra Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kuddos 2 U

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone here have any extra red cherry shrimps for free? I plan to breed them which is why I want them and when I have too many, I will host a RAOK if that helps you feel comfortable to give them to other members in need. I am only able to pay for shipping as I am facing some family emergencies. I may take some other kinds of shrimp as well. Thanks for looking!!!:thanks:

As many as I can get. I plan on making a setup specifically for them, either in a 30g or a 55g.

When you start breeding them, I would love some!
I will inform all members that ask when I have too many Red Cherry Shrimp, either when they shoot me a PM or when they post here asking for some. This forum has helped me a lot and am wanting to repay it back.(y)

I will inform all members that ask when I have too many Red Cherry Shrimp, either when they shoot me a PM or when they post here asking for some. This forum has helped me a lot and am wanting to repay it back.(y)

Thank you! :) I am attempting to breed them, but I believe I ended up with all females...that just isn't going to work! I guess that's what happens when you can only afford 5 shrimp. Lol

Back
Top Bottom