Free Malaysian trumpet snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chileno

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have hundreds of them. I would like to give them away or even trade if someone has anything extra they would like to trade for. All i ask is you pay the shipping and be patient because I've never sent anything alive before so I would have to learn a little bit more. So let me know

Ok im at the p.o right now, I'm trying to see how much and how to send them, I'll reply the pms soon

Ok sorry everybody. So I hate my little town postal office, they always find a problem not to send anything. They told me i couldn't send them because they have water. It doesn't make sense to me. So if anyone here knows how i can send them please let me know, I will send you guys some dont worry im just trying to figure this out

I was thinking that, just put a lot of news paper around?

Found this thread that might be helpful. I've never shipped or received snail, but I know they are tough. I scooped the sand out of my tanks when I moved, just tossed it in a ziploc bag. It sat on my back porch for several weeks before I needed that bag. Opened it up and found snails still wondering thru the sand!

What is the best way to ship trumpet snails

Nice thanks that sounds like a good idea, ok guys send me your info and I'll try to send them in Tuesday, the post office will be closed on monday

I have had mts sent to me in a fish bag that had the snails inside of a soaking wet paper towel with pretty much no excess water and it worked great

I have hundreds of them. I would like to give them away or even trade if someone has anything extra they would like to trade for. All i ask is you pay the shipping and be patient because I've never sent anything alive before so I would have to learn a little bit more. So let me know
still have some?

I have All of them, I'm thinking on sending them soon, send me your info and how many you would like

Ok so a small box is $5.80. I'm going to put the snails in a ziplock bag and wrap it on news papers. So I'm thinking charging $7 for everything, I need to go buy all the ziplock bags and everything. Those that sound fair to you guys? Ohh and i still have to catch the snails, and I cant do that until the night, thats when they come out. So send me how many you need and your info

I'm glad they are doing good and everyone is happy! Thank uou

Back
Top Bottom