Free to a good home, a couple of for sale items too...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsaraber

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well, our MTS got the better of us... We no longer have the time or energy to take care of three tanks so we're going to get rid of one.

So free to a good home... And by good home I mean an established, heated, plenty big enough tank. I may be getting rid of my babies but that doesn't mean I want to see them come to any stress or harm..

FREE (ages are the amount of time we've had the fish, no idea how long they were in the store before we got them)
- 7 Zebra Danios, about a year old, they do look a little rough but seem happy and healthy otherwise.
- 3 Kuhli Loaches, about a year old. 2 are nice and big but one of them in a teeny little thing, he just never grew but he seems fine otherwise.
- 7 Neon Tetras, about 3 months old.
- 3 Rummy Nose Tetras, about 3 months old.
- 1 Bala Shark about 6 months old (I'd say he's about 6 or 7 inches). Should probably warn you that he does eat snails.
- 1 Gold and 1 Blue Gourami, about a year old. They do get along, we're thinking the gold one is female and the blue a male. Dunno if it's possible but sometimes they give us the impression that they're sweet on each other. :D
- 2 Amano Shrimp, about 6 months old and a Singapore Flower Shrimp (he was labeled a wood shrimp in the store but he looks more like a SFS), about a year old.
-Assorted plastic plants and decorative rocks.
-2 real plants, a big chunk of hornwart and a good sized anubias but it's kinda got an algae problem.
- Battery operated tank vacuum.

FOR SALE
King Tiger pleco, about 6 months old - we'd like $25 for him. We'd prefer he goes to a home where he'll have a nice big chunk of driftwood for him to munch on and hide in (our driftwood is already spoken for).
ktp.jpg

Cascade 700 filter with spraybar, a little over a year old but working great. Rated for 65 gallons. It's in use on the tank now so for obvious reasons it can't go until the fish are gone. Not sure if we have spare media but if we do you can have that too - we'd like $25 for it as well. We do have the instruction manual for it.

For the record, we are going to keep the tank itself - we currently have a 20 gallon reef setup that we'd like to move over to the bigger tank.

Oh and you pick up.. I don't want to deal with shipping anything especially the fish. We live in Bettsville (Ohio).

PM me if you're interrested in anything.

I want to add that the Pleco will go last too. He's kinda our pride and joy and if we can't get rid of all the rest of the fish then we'll probably just end up keeping them and that includes him. So if you want either of the for sale items (the filter or the pleco) please keep in mind that they are contingent on the rest of the stuff going.

Back
Top Bottom