fresh plants for coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarlilesiu

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everybody...

I am going to have some amazon sword plantlets with a nice established root system to clip soon. Probably about 2 or 3. I know this is an odd request, but I would like some salt water coral, polyps, mushrooms, or other reef friendly frags for my girlfriends 12 gallon nano. Im out of room in my fresh water planted tank, so Im looking to help her out. I will also have some jungle val, java moss, and other plants available for trade soon.

ok FINE... these plants have to go, they are getting bigger than the mother plant haha... any takes, just pay for shipping

Ok last call... im going to be trimming these amazon sword plantlets tonight so if you want them, you must email me today before 5 central time. Best to get me on yahoo messanger if you have it same name. I will check this board before i leave and if nobody wants them im going to throw them out

too late? I'll take em if you have no quarrel for shipping over the border. How much do you think shipping will be to Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6W2X4?

Back
Top Bottom