For Sale: Freshwater Fish~San Jose, CA~ 95120~ Shipping/PU!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFishBoss97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys,

So shutting down my 72G(to upgrade after I save up some more) and have to sell all the fish...sold some already and these are the ones I have left(which I can ship without much of a hassle as they are smaller)...

So...all these fish have NO history of disease and are all healthy and super active...eating fine..etc...

~Fish~

6 Neon Tetras(group ONLY, adults) for $10

6 Harlequin Rasboras(group ONLY, mid-adults) for $10

2 Veiltail Male Bettas(1 red, 1 blue both with hints of purple) for $4 each

5 Baby(1.5") BN Plecos(parents were L144 and albino but they turned out brown with nice white/albino spotting look pretty sick) @ $5 each or ALL for $20

ALL For $45!!!

Shipping/DOA

-I ship Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and am available for PU on Weekends only(i am 15 so can't drive, etc.)
-If weather in my area is bad, I will postpone until it clears up
-Shipping is flat rate $11-$18 priority depending on zip including kordon breather bags, free 10hr heat pack(if wanted), and insulated styrofoam box depending on zip
-I always include free plants or something with a package(food sample/etc.)
-DOA is only guaranteed with express unless it arrives within 48 hours via priority...basically if you are in CA, DOA is guaranteed either way...
-Express starts at $20 depending on zip...
-If DOA occurs with express, you get a full refund minus shipping costs
-haven't had any DOA's ever for these kinds of fish...but all depends on various factors(weather, etc.)

Payment is Via Paypal ONLY...

feel free to email me with any questions/etc...

Thanks!!!

~Ritap

Last edited by a moderator:
totally forgot...lol

DOA is guaranteed on bettas no matter what shipping you choose...thank you

come on guys:)
i need these gone asap...thx

If these aren't gone in like a few days, im gonna list on some other forum or take to LFS for credit..come on guys?

Back
Top Bottom