Freshwater Master Test Kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rebel1970

Aquarium Advice Activist
FYI
I ordered through Amazon, from Monster Pets, a Freshwater Master Test Kit. I guess someone at Monster Pets is having a little problem with their spelling. What I received was the Saltwater Master Test Kit. They may be interchangeable, but that is not the point. I would like to receive what I ordered. I sent them an email and have not heard from Monster Pets as of yet. I am sure that Amazon can't do anything about it, but I will contact them too.
Keep track of what you order as to what you receive.

FYI
I ordered through Amazon, from Monster Pets, a Freshwater Master Test Kit. I guess someone at Monster Pets is having a little problem with their spelling. What I received was the Saltwater Master Test Kit. They may be interchangeable, but that is not the point. I would like to receive what I ordered. I sent them an email and have not heard from Monster Pets as of yet. I am sure that Amazon can't do anything about it, but I will contact them too.
Keep track of what you order as to what you receive.

If you made your order through Amazon, they should be able to straighten it out for you. Amazon has always been pretty good about stuff like that. If it were me, I'd just go through Amazon and leave the other guy out of it.

WendiDell
Thanks, I went back and checked and I did go through Amazon. They had me send an email to the company. Just waiting for a reply. Wonder how long that will take??

WendiDell
Thanks, I went back and checked and I did go through Amazon. They had me send an email to the company. Just waiting for a reply. Wonder how long that will take??

Did you email Amazon or call customer Service? A phone call usually gets a quicker responce than an email, no matter who it is.

I went to the Amazon help and there is said to email the company. Being the weekend I will wait until Monday and give Amazon a call first then Monster Pets customer service dept. Hopefully I will get somewhere. Like I said earlier these test kits might be interchangeable, I don't know, but I didn't get what I ordered.
Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!!! I will be here Monday evening with news one way or the other.

I went to the Amazon help and there is said to email the company. Being the weekend I will wait until Monday and give Amazon a call first then Monster Pets customer service dept. Hopefully I will get somewhere. Like I said earlier these test kits might be interchangeable, I don't know, but I didn't get what I ordered.
Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!!! I will be here Monday evening with news one way or the other.

I don't think they are interchangeable. You need the Freshwater master kit for FW. But best of luck to you getting this straightened out.
You have a good weekend too. Don't even worry about any of this until Monday.

I got a response from Monster Pet today. They are sending me an API Master Freshwater Test Kit with a return shipping label for the salt water kit. yeah!!!!

Back
Top Bottom