Freshwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a really nice tank. I've been searching for a piece of driftwood like that (far right corner) for awhile now.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I paid 60$ lol it floats Dosent sink

Lol it's still a really nice tho. Mine sinks but it's kinda like a chunk that's all my lfs sells. I've been searching for a piece that had a root like structure like what you have in yours. What size tank do you have?

I got mine off ebay look and I think it's a 55

Thanks all natural plants and driftwood !! Planning on getting more plants soon

Nice looking frontosa. I'm surprised he/she doesn't attack the other fish

Matt A.

He leaves them alone Dosent bother him at all has his cave in the corner he stays in and he has a yellow tint to his fins

albino oscarsView attachment 255476 new to this what else should i get for these lil guys what other fish can i put with them just changed there water and added comditioner

What size tank are your little guys in ? Asking because they won't be little at all for long,for both you'll need a minimum of a 100g tank&that's really not recommended(should be 150g)..these guys get huge&have a massive bio-load.

Getcha feet wet fish tank people!

Hey! Beautiful tank! What exactly is your stock?

9 neon tetras
2 female bettas
Angel fish
Frontosa
4 red tail tetras

Cmacho Oscars get really big. Do not add anymore even when u get a new tank. In order to keep 2 adult Oscars your looking at a 125 gal or bigger. Having 4 of them is a terrible idea.

Cmacho, you may have more luck getting answers if you post a topic of your own in the general section, or cichlid.

Back
Top Bottom