For Sale or trade: frogbite and java moss fs/ft tazewell ,tn sh/pu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afishpond

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have lots of both frogbite and moss ,moss is 2.00 for golf ball size and 4.00 shipping for up to 4 also forgbite .50 a plant not a runner can ship up 8 for 4.00. i will do a trade for swordtails and hm bettas or shrimp and i do have feedback you can look at on here and aquabid thx all and please if your not going to buy any from me don't wast my time (y)

sorry to ask but im pretty new at this, what should i send you in the pm???

tell me when you get the plants. sorry all i could find was a petco bag so i shipped it in that in a box

afishpond said:
i have lots of both frogbite and moss ,moss is 2.00 for golf ball size and 4.00 shipping for up to 4 also forgbite .50 a plant not a runner can ship up 8 for 4.00. i will do a trade for swordtails and hm bettas or shrimp and i do have feedback you can look at on here and aquabid thx all and please if your not going to buy any from me don't wast my time (y)

Do you always carry java moss?
I would like some but later on

Have anything else at this point besides the moss which I would like to order. But probably not for another week or so. I do not want the frgbit but do you have anything else available?

Mmm parrot feather looks good too I will let u know in a couple days or pm ya with what I want thanks for letting me know what's else u have!!!!

Back
Top Bottom