frogspawn problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i am trying to debate on moving my frogspawn or just leave it alone, the spot it is in now is a nice open spot about close to mid level in my 45 gallon tall aquarium. Its been in my tank for about a week now and all the heads deff open up except for like 2 of them they are still slow to open, i can tell the coral isnt fully open yet do you think i should move it to a higher spot or leave it alone and it might just still be adjusting.

Flow has a lot to do with frogspawn opening up completely I noticed when mine gets to much flow it doesn't open completely. It usually takes a few days for my corals to open completely after I get them.

so you think i should just leave it alone because some of the heads open up pretty nicely but others dont look so happy i was wondering if they were still adjusting or if i should move them up their under 2 dual t5 on a HO ballast in a 22" tank and their close to half way up so i dont know if i should move them up

I have frogspawn that is down at the bottom of the tank and very close to the top of the tank. I have one at the top under MH and it does fine. I think flow has more to do with frogspawn opening than light.

Wait a few days and then start moving it to see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom