From 56 Column, To Standard 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishobsessed7

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a 56 gallon column tank during Black Friday (2014), but it has been sort of a disaster zone, so now I'm starting fresh. I'll be setting up the column at my grandpas store, and moving the 55 into where the column was. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day! (Catching fish, uprooting plants, removing sand, draining a tank, filling up a tank, adding sand planting plants, etc)

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Thanks!

I think the fish are ready for it! 4 jumpers in 4 days! :0 shoulda done this a week ago!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

This is what the tank currently looks like:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437835915.562618.jpg

More sand and plants on Monday! I'm still using the column, but I just moved it and all the fish and plants in it, so I left most of the sand in there. The fish seem to like the extra swimming space!

Fishobsessed7

Sorry I "lost" this thread! I'll try to get pics of the column soon(not at my house).

The 55 looks about the same, although added the rest of the sand, and a few plants.

Fishobsessed7

Back
Top Bottom