From beginning to End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhhh.....people complaining about how big something is...... Look at an FTS in what used to be my build thread. The back 4-6 inches is all equipment and you don't see me complaining lol.

Hey, i never said it was a big deal xD All i was saying was that i would move it around when i got my LR and if i still dont like it then ill get a sump. Theres still hope!! lol

I like that idea anyways. Thats what i was planning to do. Whatever fits under the stand i would try and get. Whether it be a rubbermaid 20G bucket or whatever. You've seen my tank stand so it seems that i will be pretty limited to what i can get lol. My 20G long doesnt even fit under there so blah.

Oh yes indeed and drill it man do a sump do it do it do itttt! I command you as president of our organization.:silly:

Looking at the tank in the pics, I don't think it can be drilled. It appears to be just like my TopFin tank (I can tell by the center brace), and if it's that or a Perfecto, all the panes are tempered glass so drilling the back is not an option. The overflow box would be the only option for a sump.

Lookin good Links, I think you should go with the sump, it'll look so much nicer with no equipment in the tank and so much more natural. I cant wait to build my own tank in the future. I already have a 20g long to be my sump so Im going to plan ahead!

I cant wait for you to finish though! Go get that LR! :grab:

Lookin good Links, I think you should go with the sump, it'll look so much nicer with no equipment in the tank and so much more natural. I cant wait to build my own tank in the future. I already have a 20g long to be my sump so Im going to plan ahead!

I cant wait for you to finish though! Go get that LR! :grab:
I think I would be more apt to go with a tall tank instead of a long one for a sump seems like it would be easier to work with but I could be wrong. On second the thought I'm the President of TI I can't be.:silly:

You actually have water and sand in your tank! Its progressing nicely! Faster than mine, for sure. Can't wait to see it with live rock! I might get my live rock next week sometime!

:D Im ordering my LR on monday so it gets here on Wednesday. Im getting 75lbs of fiji LR. ;D

Yeah im going to get the 4x54W Nove Extreme fixture. Its really all i can afford and it will give me alot more choices of corals than a 2x54W or something. So im going to stick with that. I would like to get the nova extreme pro, but thats just so much money to spend on lights. idk.

Yeap. Theres alot i could get with that light fixture so im ok with it. The ones i was most fixated on was the frogspawn and hammer, and with this fixture i can get it. All the rest of the corals i will get will be according to my light fixture.

Back
Top Bottom