Frustrated w/ iPad ap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellieca

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is it just me or are others having problems with the iPad ap? I have cleared the cookies & history, turned off the iPad, uninstalled the app & reinstalled & its still not working correctly. I can only go to certain things, the back button isn't working, I can't go from subscribed to the forums or some of the other areas like settings or help. I didn't have this problem until yesterday. Any help would be great!

I am have some of the same problems. I can only post via the website now. It seems to coincide with every time I load an iPad update.

I have problems with my app too, to use certain buttons or functions you have to turn the screen around till it works which can be very irritating!

I had problems with the android app but reinstalling it worked.

I have problems with my app too, to use certain buttons or functions you have to turn the screen around till it works which can be very irritating!

Thanks for the suggestion on rotating, yeah that is irritating.

I tried that with my iPad - it didn't work.

Sorry, I missed that part

There was another thread about this as well. This was a bad update and hopefully a new one will be out soon after the bugs are squashed

Back
Top Bottom