Fry pregnant???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are others that are starting to show little rounded bellies I noticed... Looks like they will all be having December babies before they go to their new homes...
Slightly worried about the births because at 6 wks they attacked newborn fry put in their tank... Guess it's every man for themselves unless I'm able to spot some survivors in the mass of growing older fry...
Angel on the other hand will be moved to main 29 gal tank possibly today.

sounds fun/complicated!
i just bought 3 black female mollies yesterday, hoping to create some more babies of my own :)
my golden male won't let them rest lol
yay baby fishies! :D

I lost my only Black Molly a couple of days ago... She was preggo and had worms and didn't make it after treatment. I got a Molly in every color... Silver, Creamsicle & Dalmatian. If there are more colors I want them :) I want another black one... My favorite color of Molly

Sorry to hear that but hopefully if they are pregnate youll get a whole bunch of black fry. :)

My black Molly was a female so there aren't any black fry in rotation right now..
I'm contemplating getting a black Molly male if my only male (Dalmatian) doesn't make it out of QT...

I put in Angel as well as two friends to help her acclimate comfortably in the 29 gallon... I was watching a little male I put in there and he was mating with the adults and the other two fry females.. It was cute.. The one adult female would stop swimming and hold still for him.. Hahaha babies are so cute

Glad to hear they are doing well! Yeah, tiny little guys crack me up when they out flirting with these huge females. :)

Back
Top Bottom