FS - 250g Glass Aquarium - Miami, FL - Pickup Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leoslizards

Aquarium Advice Activist
I finally got my dream tank early this year but it was never set up. Unfortunately, I moved to a new apartment located on a second floor and now I must get rid of it. :(

It's an 8-foot custom made glass aquarium. It's 96"L x 24"W x 25"H w/ 1/2" think glass and weighs about 400lbs empty. It has a glass divider about 11.1/2" from the left side with a 2" gap under the glass divider. Could be used as a species tank separator for like seahorses for example, or simply remove it. It also has two 2" holes on the back side at each end. One hole is about 4" from the left side and the other hole is about 14" from the right side. The two bulkheads pictured below are include and so is the white pvc piece.

I'm asking for $700 or best offer. I might take a partial trade for canister filters like Pentair Aquatics filters, light fixtures for a 36" long (30g) planted tank (t5, compact fluorescent, etc...), aquatic plant and co2 equipment, or sw supplies (refractometer, protein skimmer, etc...). I must sell it by August 20th. Buyer must bring at least 5, 6, or more people to help them carry it out. It weighs 400lbs. I can't help since I have a bad back. If interested, please contact me a.s.a.p.

Leo.

img_997738_0_05d30f24b915bf82c3f3bfa8e571017d.jpg

img_997738_1_edb4e4155c7a25212f69195cc1557775.jpg

img_997738_2_0f0ea956177b096706bc811e6f71c9d1.jpg

img_997738_3_82b32e8e9509a666e1b972e06c578c86.jpg

img_997738_4_16e9075a81ad15dee395e11642f75cd8.jpg

img_997738_5_829cd29055f805450593503d9979431b.jpg

Wow, i actually live cclose enough to you to get it. But i have no money and on top of that no place to put it..:(

Wow, i actually live cclose enough to you to get it. But i have no money and on top of that no place to put it..:(

If you happen to find the space and a few bucks by Aug. 21st. The best offer gets it. Even if the best offer is only $10, that person gets it. If no one offers me anything, then it goes in the trash. So far the best offer is a trade for a 125g tank with stand and $200. Unfortunately the 125g is still too heavy for my new place. :(

i wonder how much gas it would be to get there from here
:tgv:

LOL. I think your better off buying a new one locally.

Well i will make sure to pm you on here like aug 15 and ask you if you had any offers. Because if you havent then i might offer you some dough. You know i guess i could force myself to find the space. You know i would rather spend some money for the tank rather than see it in the trash.

I have to get rid of the tank very soon. Price reduced to $500 or best offer. I will only accept partial trades for a SW refractometer and/or a protein skimmer. Partial trade means cash as well.

As much as I would love to do this... the 6+ hour drive each way plus the $$ for the tank would kill me. If you have to just dump it I may make the trip but could only scrape up like 100 which I'm not offering because I think it is more of an insult than anything because I know it is worth so much more, but I would hate for you to just toss the tank.

Have you tried craigslist or ebay? Ebay could be hard if not shipping, but it is an idea. How about selling to a local aquarium shop? Or a pawn shop?

As much as I would love to do this... the 6+ hour drive each way plus the $$ for the tank would kill me. If you have to just dump it I may make the trip but could only scrape up like 100 which I'm not offering because I think it is more of an insult than anything because I know it is worth so much more, but I would hate for you to just toss the tank.

Have you tried craigslist or ebay? Ebay could be hard if not shipping, but it is an idea. How about selling to a local aquarium shop? Or a pawn shop?

Where do you live? trying to find a aquarium buddy for trading fish, frags, and plants with. I live in Lehigh, which is close to Fort Myres.

I'm up in Gainesville, FL but don't really have much to offer for trading myself. Only freshwater and they aren't breeding and even though i'm using CO2 I'm still working on getting my plants to grow right.

Just wanted to see, i actually havent started my salty tank yet. But i am a experienced freshy though.

$100 is not an insult. In these hard times I'll take anything but so far every offer I've got is for trades only. I need the cash. When the time comes I'd rather give it away then throw it out. Craigslist is next on my list. I also thought about auctioning it off on ebay and start it out at $10. For now I'm just gonna keep lowering the price until it sells.

$100 is not an insult. In these hard times I'll take anything but so far every offer I've got is for trades only. I need the cash. When the time comes I'd rather give it away then throw it out. Craigslist is next on my list. I also thought about auctioning it off on ebay and start it out at $10. For now I'm just gonna keep lowering the price until it sells.

I would offer you 200 dollars if i could get my parents to either drive me up there or let me drive up there.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom