FS-55G Complete Set up w/fish and plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CHBGator

Aquarium Advice Activist
55G Aquarium with wrought Iron stand, 130W (2x65) Current USA with moon lights, Glass top, Eheim 2236 canister filter(rated for 80G), Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator with electric solenoid and bubble counter (new never used). Fish, Plants and driftwood free with the Aquarium if you want them. Or else the LFS get free stock. $300 pick up or I can meet you if its a reasonable distance. Cleveland area PM me if interested.

img_819232_0_e0a3910253520dbfe8ff3cf30541d317.jpg

Man, if you were in Canada I would drive over right now and take that stuff off your hands :)

lol someone needs to buy it so I can finish buying what I need to build my 600G Malawi Cichlid tank :D

I would love to take the plants off of your hands, is there anyone I could get just the (im assuming live) plants and I can pay for shipping?

lyquidphyre said:
I would love to take the plants off of your hands, is there anyone I could get just the (im assuming live) plants and I can pay for shipping?

PM sent

CO2 Regulator still available

Parting out everything:

55G tank $65 (comes with glass top)
Wrought Iron double tank stand $50
Current USA 2x65W with moonlights $75
Eheim ECCO 2236 (rated 80G) $75 (comes with a spray bar I bought separately)
Milwaukee MA957 Co2 regulator with bubble counter, Solenoid, needle valve $75

I can ship everything BUT the tank and Stand. Paypal is preferred and the quickest way to get the items.

Lights SOLD

Stand, aquarium w/glass top and CO2 regulator(on E-bay) still Available.

Back
Top Bottom